T H A N K S G I V I N G
We are now taking orders for Thanksgiving. Take a look at our dessert and dinner menus below, and be sure to place your orders before the deadlines! Thanksgiving reminders and policies can be found after the menus.
Download the Thanksgiving menu here:
THANKSGIVING REMINDERS & POLICIES
A few friendly reminders about Thanksgiving (applies to Tuesday 11/26 & Wednesday 11/27)...
- All Thanksgiving orders must be paid for in full at the time of ordering.
- We only take orders for the items listed on the Thanksgiving menus.
- All other items such as bread, muffins, danish, croissants, scones, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, whoopies, pastry slices, deli items, etc will be available in store on a first-come, first-serve basis. We always aim to have plenty of products in store for you to choose from the day of.
- We do not put items aside, everything is first-come, first-serve on 11/26 & 11/27.
- Catering orders will not be warm/hot when you pick them up. All food is fully cooked, but will need to be reheated in an oven before serving.
- Please remember your 4-digit order number, or bring a copy of your order slip at pick-up. This will expedite the pick-up process.
- Please be patient, it's a busy day for all (we promise the line moves faster than it looks)!
- Double check you received everything in your order before you leave the store!
- For our Hingham and Wellesley customers - please arrive during your designated pick-up time slot. Due to space limitations, it is likely your order will not be at the store if you arrive earlier than expected.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!